Driving with any windshield damage is a safety hazard to you, your family and your friends. If you’re driving with a damaged windshield, for safety reasons, we recommend that it is REPAIRED as soon as possible before it spreads. Do Not Procrastinate!
- Did you know that it can be a 2 point ticket here in Colorado if you operate your vehicle with a chip or crack in your windshield? It can be cause for you to be pulled over.
- The windshield is designed as a major part of the exterior structure of a vehicle and any size chip or crack weakens the structure of the windshield.
- The original factory installed seal is considered to be 500 times stronger than that of a replacement seal. (For that reason alone you may want to consider repairing the windshield over replacement.) A new windshield if not properly installed, which 65 percent are not, could affect the bonding strength as well as lead to leakage that could result in interior damage or rust around the windshield.
- It’s a fact that Stone damage lessens the value of your vehicle and affects the integrity of your windshield when it comes to safety, strength & visibility if it is not repaired!
- With glass, you can never tell when a damage area could spread to the point where your only choice is to replace the entire windshield. That in itself will cost you unnecessary replacement cost and could affect your insurance premiums or at least put a major dent in your out of pocket expenses. By repairing your damage windshield, it does not affect your insurance premiums, as a matter of fact, insurance companies encourage repairing over replacement.
- Our windshield repair meets the State of Colorado Vehicle Code, is Recommend & Approved by Insurance companies, could prevent you from receiving a Police Citation, when repaired by a Cracks & Chips Technician and is guaranteed 100% not to spread and we offer a life time warranty on all the work we do. We use the highest quality resins to restore the original strength of the windshield and it improves the sight of the damaged area 80 to 98% depending on the actual type damaged received.